Full time Java Developer responsible for coding, supporting applications, and testing software as needed.
- Responsible for coding and supporting application, testing software as needed.
- Collaboration with team of developers to support ongoing projects, coding, and testing as needed
Required Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of Documentum, and socket programming is a plus
- Experience in Agile development and in all phases of the SDLC and thick-GUI development with experience in React preferred
- Proficient in the following: HTML, XML, HTML/CGI, SQL JSON and Jasper reports
- Proficient in Persistence Technologies: Spring, Hibernate, IBATIS JDO, JDBC
- Strong working knowledge in Databases: SQL, PL/SQL and Netezza is a plus
- Knowledge in Application Servers: JBOSS and Tomcat
- Working knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Demonstrable and significant experience of previously holding technician/programmer/engineer level roles within complex multi-platform environments
- Evidence of troubleshooting and solving problems in a highly technical customer focused service environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills