The Inside Sales Representative role resides within the Sales Operations Inside Sales team and directly interacts with the WWT Account Management teams, authorized supply partners, end-user customers as well as other internal WWT Operational support teams.
The primary focus is to initiate and provide day to day support of all quoting and order management activities within assigned accounts. This role requires a strong working knowledge of key internal systems and processes, in-depth knowledge of our go-to-market strategy as well as partner facing applications and promotions that allow us to competitively source products and services.
In addition, the Inside Sales Representative will be expected to take a lead role in building and maintaining a high performance culture with all supporting teams, partners and customers resulting in the achievement of all financial targets.
Detailed and timely communication is critical to the success of this role as well as the consistent execution of the responsibilities listed below.
- Accurately respond to customer requirements within the stated time frames (requests for quotes, order processing, product information, order tracking details)
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of assigned accounts
- Proactively build and maintain a strong working knowledge of strategic OEM products and services
- In-depth knowledge and use ofWWT tools, processes and partner facing applications to build and validate technical configurations
- Working knowledge ofDirect and Indirect sources of supply and associated quote and order processes
- Proactively leverage product promotions and rebate incentives
- Working knowledge of partner registration process
- Ability to recognize an opportunity to upsell or attach services
- Proactively provide detailed quote and order management reports to key stakeholders
- Assist, mentor, and onboard new sales ops employees
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to multi-task and respond to change
- Perform duties with accuracy and with strong degree of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and perform work in a timely manner
- Team Player
- A passion for learning and continued education
- B.A., Business, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience within the IT industry
- Minimum of two years sales and or sales support experience in the information technology industry
- Proficient PC Skills (MS Office Suite)
- Ability to effectively utilize WWT internal systems, tools and processes
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel as required meeting team and departmental goals (<25%)