Job Title: Oracle Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: Full Time
• The Lead Oracle Developer is responsible for the following full development lifecycle activities:
• Technical design, build, test and deployment of Oracle based DW applications.
• Responsible for Oracle based physical database design leveraging constructs such as Join indexes, Statistics, and Partitioned tables.
• Design and develop load processes using SQL &PL/SQL, and queries for very large databases with complex workloads and large transaction volumes.
• Utilize ELT based data transformation to apply complex business rules to transform source data.
• Work on identification and optimization of sub-optimal queries & load processes.
• Adoption of features/best practices introduced in newer versions of Oracle.
• Assist ETL& BI development teams in writing complex SQL in an efficient way leveraging Oracle best practices.
• Understand data and develop Subject matter expertise on complex applications.
• Review logical and physical data models to support complex end user dashboard/reports and queries.
• Drive and lead projects during the implementation, test and deploy phases.
• Proactively identify &mitigate technical issues.
• Work in a matrix environment consisting of Solution, Business Intelligence, Data Integration & Quality Assurance teams and successfully collaborate to meet the project objectives.
• Deploy solutions using version control systems like Subversion or PVCS-Metadata Management, Enterprise data security architecture and Data Warehouse best practices.
• Responsible for problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and providing appropriate solutions.
• Contribute to the review of test plans and test cases to ensure all requirements are covered and documents are thorough.
• Work with team leads and business analysts to provide support and contribute to preparing critical User Acceptance scenario.
• Assist in deploying and migrating products within the production environment.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for systems in production.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Oracle including the following skills:
• Database Architecture, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting, Workload Analysis & Management, Security Implementation, Performance monitoring & Management, User Management, and Capacity Management.
• Minimum of 5 years of related professional work experience.
• Healthcare or Retail Industry experience preferred.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
About Genpact-Headstrong :
Headstrong Capital Markets is a global consulting and IT services company with a specialized focus in capital markets. With more than 20 years of experience consulting with 9 of the world’s top 10 investment banks, we are the world’s leading technology services provider for the financial services and securities industries. This experience enables us to help transform capital markets business operations using a unique combination of our proprietary SEPSM performance benchmarks, process focus and technology expertise. In 2011, Headstrong was acquired by Genpact Limited (NYSE: G), a global leader in business process management and technology services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across their enterprise. Driven by a passion for process innovation and operational excellence built on its Lean and Six Sigma DNA and the legacy of serving GE for more than 15 years, the company’s 60,000+ professionals around the globe deliver services to its more than 700 clients from a network of 70+ delivery centers across 18 countries supporting more than 30
Please share your updated resume or email us if you have any question.