We have an immediate opportunity for a Workday HCM Functional Analyst with a background in business functional HR technology in downtown Denver.
Our client, a large and rapidly growing corporation, is providing the chance to gain valuable experience with Workday on an established HR technology team. The organization has recently converted from PeopleSoft to Workday HCM and has gone live with a full suite of HCM products including: HR, payroll, time & attendance, benefits.
We are interviewing immediately. If interested, please send us your resume and we can set up a time to discuss.
Location: Denver, CO. This role is perfect for someone who is local to Denver, or would like to relocate to CO. Currently the client is NOT covering traveling expenses.
Workday HCM Analyst
Full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, vacation, etc.
- Must have completed at least one full life cycle Workday HCM implementation as a functional Workday HCM consultant.
- Must be an expert in Workday HCM configuration and process design.
- This role would be ideal for a Workday eco-system consultant who is looking to get off the road and find a home with a great company in Denver.
- Must demonstrate a career HR technology progression, looking for a true HCM expert, 5 – 8 years’ experience.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role, can’t stress this enough.
- Traditional on site role, remote work will NOT be an option.
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let’s set up a time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, NO Sponsorship will be provided.
If you know any Workday HCM professionals, please pass my contact information, as we would love to talk to them! And we have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.